Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Flyboy totally made my day today!
lalalalalala~
I'm a happy girl!
Heh.
Okay, the funny thing that happened today was during Apel lesson.
We were in this classroom on the 4th floor, Business Block.
I noticed this HUGE fly on the OHP, near our CP,
and so i told Luke aka Flyboy beside me.
Our CP noticed the HUGE fly and decided to "sweep" it out.
However that naughty-HUGE-fly decided to play around with us,
so it flew around in the classroom.
I was seriously freaked out by it(I don't like flies),
then suddenly our CP said the fly's on your....
I thought it was on my cap,
but it turned out to be "resting" on Flyboy's hair.
AND SO I LAUGHED.
LOUDLY.
UNCONTROLLABLY.
CRAZILY.
It made me cracked up whenever i think of the scene.
It's just hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
Thank you Flyboy for making me laugh till my jaws ached!

No comments: