Monday, September 27, 2010

A day in the Lee Family

The other day in the Lee family, around 7pm.

The two Lee daughters were happily napping on the couch when the Elder Sis Lee woke up suddenly as she recalled that Daddy Lee was supposed to call her mobile to ask her what she wants for dinner. Frantically, she ran to her phone and lo and behold, there were 2 missed calls from the old man.

So, she immediately dialed Daddy Lee's number using the home phone and this was the conversation...

Elder Sis Lee: Hello Daddy, where are you?

Daddy Lee: I'm at XXX. Aiyo now then call, I called your stupid jie jie (older sister) and she didn't picked up the phone, still want me to buy dinner... (rambles on and on and on...)

Elder Sis:.............. I AM THAT STUPID JIE JIE (older sis)



Lol. This is how life in the Lee family is, a little irritating, sometimes abit angsty but most of the times, these funny moments make the entire household a hell lot tighter! :D

P.S By the way, according to various sources, my younger sister and I seemed to have the same voice and similar way of speaking (lazy to move our lips when we talk, so our mouths literally open and close only.), my boyfriend ever mistaken my sister for me on the phone once and kinda 'scolded' her... LOL.

No comments: