Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trouver Garde

Hey guys!

Sorry for the absence, been pretty busy with dance and what not! Anyway, please check out my other blog: www.trouvergarde.blogspot.com! By the way it's in French and it means Finding Keeps. Goes along well with what I had in mind, what you can find (goodies?? :)) is what you get to keep!

I have been working on it for a couple of days now, by the way it isn't really a blogshop, more of my fashion site? I sell my beloved clothings as my wardrobe is getting too huge to handle and space is limited. Most of them are brand new or at most worn once and they have been sitting in my closet since forever.

So if you're short on budget but wanna get your hands on something, do check my site out!

I will be updating as frequently as possible so that there will be more things for y'all to look at!
So please support and check it out!

Friends who are interested to feature your clothes can contact me too!

Love,
Sam

No comments: