Friday, May 07, 2004

hEy ppl... I had this urge to blog here today, and i will.... I realised that after i broke up with xXx, i have m0re frens, as the saying g0es, whEn one do0r cl0ses an0ther opEns... we sEemed to be better off as frens... and i have suddenly taken a liking for blah-x, we just seemed to click even th0ugh we haven't talked for ages.. [ about 2yearS? ] a little bit feelings f0r him... a little still for xXx.. so mixed up & confused.. I've been trying to divert my attenti0n to blah-x... It was successful, I've like only friend - friend relati0nship for xXx n0w? I jus dun feel the l0ve anym0re... & i dun rEally kn0w if i wannA dig it back out agAin... But i dunn0 y this very day, i missed xXx al0t... ALOT.... ALOT... It's driving me nuts... I dun like the feeling, i dun like misSin ppl!!!!!! hAhahA~ but yEah i'm stilL the samE ol' crazy mE.. jus a little stressed fr0m the exams.. wh0 cares? i l0ve the stress hEhEhehE~ i'm crazy... miSs ya l0ads xXx... hAha... infatuati0n... *wo0tw0ot*

blastin' Twiggy's - On my own [ peeps wanna hear tt s0ng can ask fr0m mE, twigg u r0ck the hell outta my w0rld.. l0ve ya!! ][ writtEn & comp0sed by twiggs, he sent me this s0ng to heal my br0ken heart.. it helped.. thanks! ]

Dream, I'll dream of you, I'll dream of us, fade away
Pain, It'll never go, Its part of me, need a cure
Numb, numbly depressed, I'm getting dressed, to depress
Lost, i'm not myself, I'm paranoid, no surprise

Now I'm all alone,
Gotta struggle to survive,
And I'll start to wonder,
How I'll make it on my own

Fake, fake smiles and joy, put up an act, i'm appalled
Tears, my only friends, they'll only leave, when you're here

Rose, A Crimson Rose, it signifies, your beauty
End, is this the end? I'll wave goodbye, with a tear

No comments: