Monday, February 13, 2006

i forgot to add in this in yesterday's post
i hate myself
no wait. i hate that sick old man more.
he's such a perverse ass. i can't believe there's actually such a person left in this world
ok the story goes like this
i was at Popular - Kovan's Branch
and was reading at the fiction segment
then this little girl and her father came
her father was pointing to these row of books directly behind me
and she squat down to read them
i was thinking man.. this little girl is so cute and continued doing my stuff
i took a few steps back thinking that there isn't anyone behind me
to my surprise i saw the father kneeling down too
i was wearing a skirt mind you
and that father had a handphone in his hand
when i saw it
he was anxiously trying to hide it away from me
i was shocked
i didn't know what to do
i felt violated and stupid
i don't like sick old men, they are sick in the head
if he really wants to know my underwear colour can't he just ask me?
or like go strip his wife or something.
what is the society becoming to?
good grace.

No comments: