Monday, March 05, 2007

i think my parents will kill me if they ever found out i am learning reggae
the spandex, hot pants, midriff tops,
are incredibly over-exposing for my liking.
i don't know
maybe i am just paranoid due to my extra baggage.
its the culture, i respect that,
but some moves/clothes are way too shocking for my heart to handle it.
i wanna meet & dance with the Harajuku Girls,
they are amazing!!!!
someday.. i will.
its kinda weird that Singapore doesn't have a reggae scene yet,
there aren't any reggae events or whatsoever.
Japan has them, and boy are they BIG.
hopefully, i will be able to go and experience such an event in Japan one day.
toodles!

P.S You know how i used to complain i don't have a Levis? Guess what? My parents finally cave in and bought them for me! Not 1 but 2!!!! In total i spent like 200+SGD on them and I have yet to wear them. I wonder if they're worth it...? Well if it makes my ass shrinks then.. maybe. lol.

No comments: