Friday, March 30, 2007

Tagged by the oh-so-lovable Nadia :)

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird
things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of
their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you
tagged them and to read your blog!




1. I talk to myself when I am watching movies/telly/Youtube. I will ramble on and on and on, and even break out into hysterics when it gets too funny/irritating/draggy.



2. I always poop in the morning, approximately 45mins after having breakfast.



3. I like being romanced but I am not much of a romancer. Probably deep in me yes, but on the surface HELL NO!



4. I have always hoped my parents will treasure me and treat me like their precious little one a bit more.



5. I like being surprised. Yes yes yes, just scare the hell outta me already.



6. I get excited over little things. :)




I'm tagging: Suzanne, Benjamin, Amanda, Nicholas, Siti, Zhen Hui

No comments: