Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hello people, I'm back.
Enough of the emoing. My tests are over! Wee~
Anyhow, yesterday was my first time going for Fbod's training.
Man, I really like their warm up and the system there.
It's very organized and you can tell there's alot of respect given to the seniors by the juniors.
Also, people there are really friendly and fun.
In all i enjoyed myself so much :)


I really hope TPDE people will step up.
I feel that discipline in TPDE is slacking very much and we ought to learn from the FB people.
I can feel that they're close yet t when it comes down to discipline, every single one of them will control themselves.
Bascially in terms of noise level and attention.
It's pretty amazing to see it cos in TPDE it is not like that.
I guess I would join them for sessions on Friday more.
To improve and to share :)

Oh yeah one very embarrassing thing happened to me though.
While i was doing my reggae freestyle, I so happen to do a move that required alot of pants-flexibility. Lol.
And guess what, my pants split.
I felt that I didn't do to my potential.
Oh well, it's funny though.
What's more I have a feeling they thought I was a retard.
I covered my butt and ran off to sit down.
Ugh.
Please forget about this.

No comments: