Saturday, March 29, 2008

Work is robbing me of my social life with TPDE.
I know its selfish of me to want them to make time for me,
but when you're away doing something repetitive for the past week,
you can't help but think of your friends right?

People who brings laughter, joy, smiles.
I'm yearning for that,
I feel I have not really had a long talk with my goodfriends face to face for so long.
I miss you people bad.
I have been reassuring myself,
its okay,
we will have time with each other after work is done.
Hopefully. :)

Have not been dancing for two weeks,
dancing as in going for classes,
taking in new choreography.
I feel so uncomfortable all over.
Thank God this week is ending soon.
I can go for classes and prepare for the Sean Kingston show.
Yay.
I love Jas,
if not for her I wouldn't have this opportunity.
Thanks babe, I love you!!!

I tried telling you,
but it ain't working like I want to.
Perhaps I'll just sit on it.
Maybe my feelings will die down,
then our friendship would not be ruined. :)

Sorry people, for being selfish once again.
Argh..... tomorrow need to climb the "mountain" again.
JIA YOU SAM, ONE MORE DAY!

No comments: