Sunday, March 16, 2008


Wow it has been an exhilarating two weeks and TPDE Gems 3 if finally over.
I can't believe time just flahed across so quickly,
its like just yesterday I have completed my exmas and am heading for training.
These two weeks have been a rollercoaster ride for my mind and body.
I have been fighting against myself so hard, depite being on the verge of giving up conutless of times.
The me, who is hlf-hearted, lazy and discouraged.
I guess everyone will have this phase once in a while,
but I am really thankful to have people around me that believes in me and have faith in my abilities.
For that, I truly love you guys alot and I thank God for brining me to them.

My body was on the verge of failing me, but every night, I pray.
I pray for healing, not for myself, but for everyone in TPDE.
Hoping that those wth injuries will be able to dance without pain and those sick to overcome their illness as soon as possible.
Luckily God listened to my prayers, though not all has been healed, but they managed to go through this event without harm.

I really want to thank Gin and Ryan for their words.
It has changed my way of thinking and has greatly influenced me into becoming a better dancer and person.
I want to thank Nicole for always being there when I am down, and whenever shit happens, I know you'll remedy my emotions.
I want to thank my parents for making the effort to come down and support me.
I want to thank TPDE for being there, and letting my know such awesome people in my life.
I love you guys plenty.


This love might be serious.
I don't know you could say I am afraid.
Who do I have to have such feelings?

No comments: