Sunday, September 16, 2007

After much hyped anticipation,
the O School Recital Auditions had came and gone.
It was pretty nerve wrecking initially,
however towards the end I was enjoying myself so much,
I just cannot be bothered with what I was doing.

Many of you might ask,
"What the hell are the O School Recital Auditions?"
Well, O School is a dance school (check out www.oschool.com.sg for more details.)
They are holding their very first Recital for charity.
Isn't that great?
All in the name for goodwill.
Anyhow, so you guys roughly get the idea that this audition was a dance audition.
The audition was mainly divided into Hiphop (LA and Lyrical Hiphop included), Popping, Bboying, Reggae, Jazz (Street and Lyrical Jazz).
I went for Hiphop and Reggae.
Jas, on the other hand went for Hiphop and Bboying.
Both of us managed to get into the second round of the Hiphop auditions,
to determine if we are more to the LA side or the Lyrical side.
Reggae was pretty awesome.
Seriously I didn't know what I was doing during the freestyle section,
my seniors from TP who were there said Gin went high when i did the Dutty Wine(reggae move).
HAHAHA.
I think I was high too.

After that, Jas, my seniors and I went to eat Zi Char at Victoria Street.
It was pretty good.
Maybe that was because we were hungry.
Heh.
I had fun, I hoped everyone who went for the auditions did too!

I was pretty happy to see you there.
You looked good as usual.
Watch me dance next time.

No comments: