Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today's a rather eventful day.

Firstly i woke up late,
so i was late for dance.
We did our finale dance,
it was kiddy-ish
but fun :)

Then someone received their examination results,
suddenly the atmosphere during dance was very tensed.
Everyone was anticipating for theirs.
And then my phone rang.
WOO-HOO
my results are here.

B. Accounting 1: C+
Organisational Behaviour: C+
Computer System and Applications: A
Communication Skills: B
Macroeconomics: B
Apel: Pass
GPA: 3

How funky.
I expected such results,
but still I am disappointed in myself.
I knew I could have done better.

Feeling lethargic after dance,
I headed straight home.
On the bus,
I realised i have an urge to pee.
Thank god I was reaching home soon.
As soon as the bus stopped,
I ran for home.

After peeing,
I had a "fried-ish" dinner.
I stood at the end of our rectangular-shaped dining table,
with legs wide open, thrusting my hips forward.
I felt like the table was swaying,
at first I was thinking am i pushing it?
Cos my whole body was rocking.
Then...

Dad: Man man(little sister), don't shake your leg.
Sis: But I'm not shaking it!
Me: thinks that i was pushing the table.
Dad: puts down his fork, looks at the table, before diverting his eyes towards the ceiling. OMG the chandelier is swaying!
Sis and Me: stares at the swaying chandelier
Dad: tries to stabilise the chandelier but failed, runs to our maindoor and starts opening it. QUICK GET OUT OF THE HOUSE.
Sis: follows Dad.
Me: carries my dinner, with a fork in my mouth following after. Why do we need to get out?
Dad: So we wouldn't get hit by anything.
Me: Can't we just hide in the storeroom?
Dad: Can't even squeeze inside how to hide!

HAHAHA.
End of the earthquake tremors ordeal.

You see how eventful my day is.
The other days are pretty boring I guess.
Not that I do not love Dancing,
I love Dance very much.
I guess I just wanted some extra zest/spark in my life.

I'm starting to get rather annoyed.
Maybe, I fell for the wrong guy this time.
So say goodbye to this love.
I'm sorry i neglected you, Dance.
Let's make it happen.

No comments: