Friday, September 14, 2007

Hey guys,
I broke a record today!!!!!
Danced from 10.30 to 9 plus.
With a few short breaks today.
I hope I burnt enough calories to fit into a g-string bikini.
HEHE.

Anyway, here's part 2 of the earthquake tremors ordeal.
Was supposed to wake up at 7am this morning to go for dance.
As usual,
my alarm went off,
I got up,
turned it off,
before heading back to the comfort of my bed.
Slept for about an hour,
then sudden;y,
i felt my bed shaking.
I jolted awake and said:

Me: Mum, I felt my bed shaking!
Mum: Crazy, don't have lah!
Me: looks at the chandelier swaying in the dining room. You see, you see! I never lied!
Mum: could not be bothered to entertain me. after a few YOU SEES by me, went to look at the chandelier. Oh, really leh! continued doing her work.

Man, if Singapore has an earthquake,
I am sure she will be the first to go.
I realised Singaporeans do not know what to do when there's an earthquake.
Maybe the government could do something about this.

No comments: