Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank you...

This week has been amazing! First things first, can y'all believe it, O SCHOOL RECITAL 2010 is actually happening tomorrow!! Excited yet I wished it would happen later! Not that I don't feel prepared or anything, it's just that once recital is over, there will be an empty block in my life. I will probably miss Wednesday and Sunday rehearsals, miss heading to O School just to train with everyone, miss the laughter, sweat and the dancing! I will probably feel very lonely then. Every time I do recital, I feel like I am involved in something amazing, something that people get to see for a short while on stage, but it took us a month or two to prepare. I enjoyed the process more than anything and it is always sad to see it end. This year will be a little different since there will be 3 shows; Sat, 7pm & Sun 3 & 7pm! Thank you everyone who has been supporting O SCHOOL RECITAL, cos we've got 3 SOLD OUT SHOWS!!!!!!! :D

With this, I would like to thank O School and all their instructors for always guiding us and giving us the opportunity to perform on such a big stage. Personally, I feel everyone in O School is so exquisite, always lending a helping hand, no matter in life or personal matters! I don't know what I will become if I haven't attended my first O School class back then in Bras Basah! So I really thank God for O School!

And to my dear Kosmic crew, Tuesday night was really fun! I always enjoyed my time with you guys! I will probably miss Marcia alot when she is leaving, cos there will be no one to make us laugh! Okay, please promise that we will go for one more night out before Marcia leaves!!

To my boy, sorry this year I can't go all out for your birthday like I usually do, cos I gotta save money for my hospital bills! But I hope you will still get to enjoy your day with me! ;)

No comments: