Saturday, May 09, 2009

hurt

After many sleepless nights and countless thinking, I have decided on something that you and I share. I was afraid initially, cos it could mean risking everything we have and losing whatever we have yet to get. I don't know what lies ahead, whether things will change, but I have faith in us. I really hope you share what I have to.



I want this relationship to work, simply because I have fallen deeply in love with you. Many people out there probably think that love can easily be replaceable, but once you found your soul-mate, best friend, lover, how can you ever say that?



I am filled with fear now, what tomorrow will bring, even though you said just be normal, but you know your super-worrisome-think-alot-girlfriend, will just think alot. Lol. You know I just talked to you for some help, but somehow it just turned cold. Your words.



Don't know what to do anymore.



It was supposed to be a determined yet happy post. Seems like I have to pick myself up again. I hoped you would support and love me the same or even more. :(

No comments: