Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a lil bit of craziness in my life

Hello!

This week is gonna be a crazy one for me!!
Picture this, I am busy for most days but I do have short, weird timing breaks(eg. Now, 3.50pm @ TP Library.).

My schedule for this week:

Monday:
4 - 6pm School
6 - 7pm Meeting with the fly girls
7pm onwards Meet my darling

Tuesday:
9 - 9.30am Consultation @ Skin Clinic in Kovan
10 - 12noon Dance Rehearsals for Emerge
1 - 2pm Group project meeting
2 - 4pm School
7 - 10pm Training for Dancepointe Performance

Wednesday:
12 - 3pm School
3.30 - 5pm Modern Open Session @ RP
8.45pm - late Rehearseals for Emerge @ Jurong West

Thursday:
9 - 11am School
12 - 1pm Lunch with Kenny
6 - 8pm Training for Jim Beam
8 - 9.15pm Dancepointe Rehearsals @ SMU
9.15 - 11pm Emerge Training @ O School

Friday(have yet to plan finish):
11 - 4pm School

Saturday:
9 - 12noon Dancepointe Showcase
1 - 6pm Emerge
(Shall not go KO night this week! Need to study!!!)

Sunday:
9 -2pm Emerge

Hahaha! I think I am crazy I kinda like this kinda schedule, like busy and I won't be able to day-dream, build castles in the sky and question myself stupid things. Then again, if it carries on in the long-run my body will fail me and I'll get tired. Thus, I will be able to appreciate my carefree days.

Life is like that, don't you think? You will ask God, why I don't have this, I don't have that. Then when you grab hold of what He has given to you, you'll be like: "God, I can't take it anymore, it's too hard for me to handle!". That's why I feel these few weeks ahead I want to appreciate all the things God has provided for me. Besides opportunities, I really thank Him for giving me abilities, special and unique abilities that He has provided for each and everyone of us. Faith is leading me right now, and I know through faith, I can achieve greater things in store for me.

I wanna say right now, my flygirls, thank you for letting me take one step closer to my goals and dreams. I wouldn't be able to do it without you guys, not just the minimum requirement for a group but also the abilities and support each of us has given each other! I really thank you girls for that, like Beautiful Chin says: "LET'S WIN THIS THING! :-D".

I'll definitely miss my baby boy. No matter what, or how busy/tired I am, I will definitely make time for you! So don't hesitate to call me, despite the fact that you know I will be busy. Each call you make, is like a energy + love supply for me! :) I love you beautiful. <3

Like what Meiqi would say right now, let's CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!

No comments: