Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I am Hugo, You are my Boss

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Haven't been blogging for ages. Sorry about that. I wanted my love-filled poset for the previous entry to remain as the main article for discussion. Love-u love-u desu! HAHAHA. However, as you know, Life, is like that. We have to move on and get over the past. Not stuck in a bind, staying like that forever.


Anyhoo, I was supposed to meet my beloved Erinanako today! BUT BUT BUT, I overslept till 11am(we were meeting at noon.) and I told her i'll be late. So she went to do some stuffs, and in the end she can only make it at 1pm which is quite pointless when you put 2 Aquarians together for endless catching up. So we're meeting next week instead! Okay, I promise I'll wake up earlier! :)


This week is going to be an exciting week for me. I am quite hyped up about the projects I have in school. Our clients include, AVIS, Nike & Ben & Jerry's! Wee~ I'm like working very hard at night these days to not waste time while I am suffering from insomnia. Kat, Marcus and Daron, your ex-groupmate will do you all proud! Lol. Though it is pressurizing and such, I really wanna do my best, score well so that I won't have to worry later.


Another highlight would be, I finally got to contact Hanafi and Malex for our upcoming showcase together with Orange from NRA! I cannot wait to learn house from Jack Han who's bringing his House. Lol! Get it? Plus, know the rest of them! It's so exciting to dance with new people everytime, you get to learn and experience what their dancing lifestyle is like. Anyway, the dope Jack Han said TPDE people house not bad! AHHAHAHA! (psssst, i showed him our Open House performance.) He says our basics are there :D I think ours is the American style, cos we jack too much, while his is the Japanese style, crazy techniques and footwork.


I learnt that different people have different perceptions of jacking, for example Caleaf said that when you don't jack you're not doing house. On the other hand, Terry said, it is not a neccesity to jack all the time. I think it depends on individual style, just do what you wanna do! Anyway, dance has no wrong or right, just ways to improve all the time.


Okay, I think this is going to be a major post. Today, I went to Silver Corner by Nouveau @ Tampines to get my baby something. Somehow I felt like I was shopping for an engagement ring! Felt so awkward!! HAHA~ Anyway, I wonder when my ring will come *HINT HINT*

Anyway, we cooked for dinner today, Seafood Aglio Olio! Yum! :) Sorry for the major long post! See you guys!

No comments: