Friday, May 15, 2009

LALALA~

Hello sorry for disappearing for so long!

I went out with my Flygirls yesterday, didn't joined them for dinner but we met up after not seeing/talking to each other for soooooooooooo long! We celebrated Kat's birthday with a box full of eclairs at Clarke Quay, in some smelly spot! LOL.

Chin and Serene decided to be gung-ho and they went for the G-Max bungee jump in ClareQuay, gosh it's friggin' expensive. next time when I have money I will wanna try. Guess the experience was worth the money! Their faces/reactions were priceless though, we(the rest on the ground) had a great time laughing! Hahaha!

Next we headed to Attica Too! It was free entry before midnight, the customer relations officer, I don't know her name, but she's really nice. She invited us in and gave us free drinks! Wee! Had a blast on the dancefloor, cos it's totally ours! This time, we really freestyled and do our thing, not grinding each other, but dancing with each other! Love the feeling!

Okay, I am getting a lil bit annoying here. Hahaha. I was sharing my fun night with Baby and he was happy for me. I love it, cos he's not jealous! Plus, he's willing to inject himself with some of my happiness.


Okay I came up with some random/weird conversations with myself.

For example: I need a ride to..(some place)
Me: Dear/Daddy can send me to XXX
Dear or Daddy: Okay can I will drive you there asap. Just give me a min to start my Mini Cooper/Vespa.


I know, what the hell right. I just want a car soon so I don't have to travel on public transportation.

Oh well, more pictures soon!

No comments: