Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FOR YOU WHO IS SO INSISTENT ON KNOWING AN ANSWER.

I really cannot take this already.
If YOU are so perfect,
such a GOOD CHRISTIAN,
such a STRONG BELIEVER.
Would you even say things like that?

YOU can quote all the bible verses in the world,
but it is so contradicting that YOU, YOURSELF are not applying it.
Look at the way YOU talk to me.

Seriously I fee it is full of crap.
YOU can talk all about me making myself to be judged.
But please la, look at the comments, I only see YOU judging me.
And why do I have to be judged by someone like YOU?

Thinking back, I remembered YOU once told me that YOU hated it when Gin judged YOU because of the past,
what the others said about you blah blah blah.
In the end? YOU still judged other people.
YOU say YOU don't care about what people think of YOU.
Yeah, just continue to be this way and best of all stop talking.
Cos why should I listen to YOUR words when YOU don't even bother listening to others?

I bet you will continue to comment like crazy after this post,
but I don't care.
I am not angry or hurt or sad or even pissed.
I just feel wronged.

Next time perhaps I should write about every single thing I prayed to God about,
then people like YOU won't judged me.
Just because YOU can't see, doesn't mean YOU can assume.

Okay in fact I should just close this with a prayer.


Dear God,
Please give me the willpower to ignore all these nonsense in my life, especially so with people who don't respect. I pray that with this obstacle that I overcomed, I will have greater revelations. Let me back into your wings again. Give me the strength to overcome these in your ways and emerge a better person.
Amen

No comments: