Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life measures up in an entry

In life,
some people are luckier,
they have more opportunities and when you see them you this glow of happiness.

In life,
some people are left unwanted,
they are cast aside for whatever reasons and they are generally unhappy.

In life,
some people are meant to do things,
some people are meant to say things,
and some,
are just meant to be nothing.

I won't let life lead me,
cos I am the decider of my future.
For whatever God has laid in front of me, I will take it,
experience it,
get hurt,
be happy,
cry,
laugh,
smile,
and worry.
That's cos I am only human.

The only reason, why I feel like giving everything up because I feel this burden.
It sits on my shoulders like a haunting ghost.
I jst want to rid of this burden, refresh myself, prepare for it,
and when I am ready,
I will face it again.

To those that are judging my faith in God.
Let me tell you one of my new year resolutions in 2010,
which TO HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD.
Ever since last year December,
I have never once doubted Him!
I love Him more than you can imagine.
I praise Him when all is well,
I cry to Him when I am feeling sad.
I asked Him for help when I feel lost.
All these are done in my quiet time, so please stop using the past to judge who am I now.

You know what,
I am going to live my life without anyone but God dictating it.
So goodbye to all those people that will not add value to my life at all.

Thank you - the people whom i talked to for listening.
You guys have been great supports!

No comments: