Thursday, February 16, 2012

the end

Gonna close this site down soon.
Okay, not close it but abandon it.

These past years,
my memories,
I have left footprints all over here.

Yes, I will miss this space.,

This space that contained so much of you,
the chase,
being together,
and the breakup.

My heart is breaking as I type this,
and of cos,
I can't control the tears.

Inside of me still flows with so much emotions for you.
It's been what,
9 months?

It pains me,
every time I come back here and read all about you.
When the love was good,
when the love was strong.

I miss you so much,
I still do.

I should quit acting strong in front of my friends.
Just when I thought I was truly happy,
Life then comes around and fuck the hell outta me.
Just that,
I can't seem to cry in front of people anymore.
I can't seem to cry about the things that are hurting me.
My heart has turned into a void,
a blackhole,
that vacuums everything bad,
and storing it somewhere within my soul.

I just wondered if you still cared?
Did you know that I was waiting for your text on my birthday?
Even as a friend,
you can't even be bothered.
So the memories we had,
amounted to nothing?
I never realized I was dating a cold hearted person,
until our breakup.
Our friends said the same thing.
So I guess I ain't being bias right?

Even after all that,
I still long for you.

It's either I am stupid,
or my heart is too big.

Moving to tumblr.

Goodbye.

No comments: