Thursday, February 09, 2012

One Two, Twenty Two!

Geez I'm turning twenty two tomorrow.
Somehow birthdays seem less exciting after you pass 21...
Kinda not expecting anything this year, birthdays for me have always been a very low and unexciting event. Haha.
Okay, I shall stop moping in my misery.

This year I shall celebrate it at Zouk!
Did that for my 20th!
Hope this year will be something different,
something exciting,
and of cos I don't wanna get drunk and be a merlion.
Just gonna have some pure fun and maybe get free drinks?? *wink wink*

Somehow, I feel a little lonely that this year you're not around to take me out on my birthday.
My friends have been asking,
what do I want for my birthday?
Hmm I guess that would be an alone time with you?
At least let my heart have a closure to this.
I don't know if we can be friends,
I read somewhere that if two past lovers are still friends after a breakup,
it's either that they never fell in love with each other at all,
or they are still in love with each other.
Judging from what they tell me about you,
I know I don't exist in your life anymore.
And I know I gotta bloody move on..........................

I think I'm ready to fall in love again,
I feel ready to go on dates with other men again.
Just somewhere in my heart,
the memories of you still linger.
It's impossible to forget entirely,
but those lovely sweet memories,
I really cherished them.

Yes, I really do feel like I have lost a bestfriend.
Guess that's what till date that hurts me the most.

That aside,
Dearest friends,
I want a hunk for my birthday. Haha.
I want a soul mate.
I want to eat awesome buffet at Shangri La Hotel - The Line.
I want a new watch.
I want a new wallet.
I want hope.
I want love.
I want a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes.
I want abs and a V shape body.
I want my body fats to magically disappear.
I want my C-cup boobs back. LOL.
I want a holiday trip.
I want my NY/LA trip to be confirmed.
I want $$$$$$$$$$$.
Most of all, I just want to be happy.

Okay, I am so hungry now.
Shall run, do a workout and EATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

No comments: