Sunday, February 05, 2012

making love to what was then.

Yes, so I've been thinking about you again.
How I would like you to hold me in your arms,
falling asleep,
feeling the sound of your breath on the nape of my neck.
How you would lightly kiss me on my forehead,
and whisper "I love you" in my ears.

Everything seemed so perfect then,
and now it just became a dream.
My friends wanted to kill me when I told them that I still love you.
I guess that's kinda expected.
For one, I don't know how to not love you.
You consumed so much of my life and I guess you could say I was obsessively in love with you.

Somehow the words "Can we start over?",
is at the edge of spilling out of my mouth.
It's just another dream.

We were so good together.
And that goodness was perfect while it lasted.
I don't even know if you'll be reading this,
but what I have been wanting to tell you is,
"Yes, I still love you."

No comments: