Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is a very weird post.

Mum, I hope you get better.
Just see things in different light,
I'm sure it will begin to widen your views and perhaps lessen the hurt.
I love you, Mum.

Ah Lee, Nicole and JJ are probably one of the few angels that God sent to me on earth.
They all bought me liangteh when I was sick.
THANKS LOADS!!!

Maybe I am expecting too much,
from myself and not much from others.
Its just that I never really depended on someone before,
so how much is too much?
I used to feel awkward to call my friends out of the blue,
but ever since I got to know y'all in dance,
I have been relying alot on you guys.
It's kinda weird that when I pick up my mobile,
I have someone to call too.
It used to be me contemplating,
in the end, being alone.
Now I find alone lonely.
Sometimes when I walk the path to the bus stop,
I think to myself,
this seems lonely.
There are no voices/faces/beings beside me,
and that feels weird.
However,
I get to take my surroundings more into consideration.
Like how there was dog poo on the path,
and I was thisssssss close to stepping on it just now.
Perhaps you won't understand,
but that route means alot to me.

Kat,
its really not easy to be cool.
Being hot is so much easier.

I feel lonely right now.
I think I'm crazy.
Hang out on Sunday anyone?

drawn to you,
intrigued by you,
think about you,
want to see you,
loves talking to you,
want to know you,
crazy about you,
going bananas over you,
AEIOyou
i really like you.

No comments: