Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WARNING: PLEASE TILT HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Today is like confuse-happy-random-weird-excited day.
Yeah, talk about mixed feelings.
Mine's like rojak.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
I'm finally dying my hair!
WHOOPEEEEE~
Kat was supposed to accompany me, but she has some project shit.
Then I asked JJ, but Andreas wanted to go.
Yeah long story.

Anyway, this is the last photo of me with virgin hair.
It's gonna make love tomorrow.



Your toy stunned me.
I was wondering if a girl gave that to you,
so much so that you treasured it so deeply.
Kat didn't buy your answer too.
Until I asked, and you said you really did buy it for yourself.
And even brought me there to see where you got it.
Haha, cute.
I guess asking you made me relax more,
assuming sucks,
so people don't assume.
Talking to you, made me realised you are actually a pretty lonely boy.
You need your gadgets and friends.
You know we'll always be here,
so stop assuming that we have no time for you!!!
IF YOU ASK WE'LL HAVE TIME OKAY.
Stupid.

I kinda missed talking to you the past few days when I was trying not to think about you. I'm just trying not to fall deeper in this web of love. Since, I'll only be the one falling and you? I don't even wanna think about the answer. Sometimes I really do miss you like crazy.

No comments: