Friday, May 30, 2008

Good/Bad Day

Today's a good/bad day.
Good in a way I got to know the people in class a lil bit better,
when Kat was sick and left me alone.
Angeline and Estee are so nice.
Seriously, I think she's my motivation in school.
If not, I just wanna skip lessons and sleep.
Also, I get to lunch with ya.
Small things like this makes me happy.
I can't believe you actually bought Andreas that Tiramisu!!
Haha, so funny, in a cute way.
Worst was, that Andreas, super thick-skinned.
He actually cleared his table,
like awaiting for his food to arrive!!
Anyway, all the best for tomorrow.
Have faith in yourself!!!
I'm sure you can do it :)


After pastamania today,
I headed back to school,
stomach feeling funny, with Aglio Olio Olive Oil coating the insides of me.
Then halfway during the very cold lecture,
I couldn't take it anymore,
and I started bombing the business school girls toliet.
Oh my,
it's like worst than World War 2.
Yeah, I shall save the details.
I was feeling cold, tired, in pain and my body was aching all over.
The nausea sensation was kicking at the back of my throat.
It's like whispering "I'm coming Sam, soon..."
After doing my thang, I was super woozy,
I just wanna lie in the ladies.
You know that sucky feeling?
I got home in a cab, without fainting,
and proceeded to my lair - the couch.
Grandma's worried, but I just couldn't open my mouth to talk much,
it like required the energy equilavent to do G Slide.
Okay I shall go sleep now,
training tomorrow and sunday.
I hope I get better tomorrow.
Perhaps if you smiled at me after tomorrow's battle,
I would be much better.
Perhaps.

Thanks for being there when I need you, sister.

No comments: