Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bye bye Mini, Hello Touch!

Hello lovelies.
Finally MBS has ended!!!
Actually I only started studying the day before and into the wee hours of the night.
I just need a miracle to happen,
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Anyhow, I really want to get an iPod Touch,
reason being, my iPod mini of 4 years decided to end our relationship.
Okay, it's more of a rocky relationship.
The stinky battery is screwed
and I keep having to "knock" it.
It's quite sad actually, cos I have never used up the 4GB of space,
and not it's dying.
Ugh.
Anyhow, if you guys have any great deals for iPod touch please contact me.
8GB - Less than $400
16GB - $400ish not more than $45o
32GB - I have a deal selling for $300usd, but not sure if it is reliable.

OH OH OH
If anyone is interested to go to Comex2008 with me, please contact me!
I wanna get my iPod touch badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: