Sunday, August 31, 2008

watch dem roll, watch dem roll.... AH LEE LEE AH LEE LEE






Yay!
I finally ordered my "UGLY" iTouch!
Wee~
It is delievering on Monday!
Hopefuly :)))))))))))
samansarii is a happy girl~~~~

Okay anyhow,
today's post will be dedicated to my beloved


JASMINE LEE AKA AH LEE



It's her twentieth birthday!!
We all headed to Bugis's V8 to celebrate her birthday!
Well before that, Keiths bought her an enormous strawberry shortcake,
which I didn't get to eat :((((
The food was alright at V8,
but filling.

Ah lee, thanks for being there always,
buying snacks for us,
pampering us with yummy delights,
surprising us always.
I can't remember how I first talked to you,
but knowing you through working with each other in dance,
had been fun and enjoyable!



Thanks for always helping me with my makeup(have you considered my proposal?!?!?!),


thanks for always being so crazy, lightening up the mood.


Much love for always couture camwhoring with Juang and I during TBG heh.



I really enjoyed the times we had in Dreams!
Thanks for always noticing small details and our needs,
I think you're like the second mummy of the group(except for clubbing, LOL),
the first of cos is MEIQI.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Anyhow, I hope your dreams will come true,
and your future endeavours will be great.
I love babe!

I love my reVogue girls too,
hopefully we can get our blazers before Gin gets back!
And of cos i'm so hyped for the Finals.
Let's work towards OUR goal :D

"unVogue" as what Senior Roy says. LOL

No comments: