Friday, August 22, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action... LAKSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


okay i just got back from night safari,
was working there.
not literally as a staff of that place,
was just doing some filming job as an extra.
thanks to juang,
nicole, kat and i got picked to be calefare!!!!
yay~

and we got paid on the spot too!!!
an additional $120 moolahs for my Osaka trip!!!!!!!!!
our job scope was pretty easy,
just sit, eat and pretend to have fun.
I ate quite a fair bit, it's so darn good.
Expensive but good,
or is it cos we were hungry?
Anyhow, we got an extra shot taken in night safari.
We were super hyped as we thought we were going to take the tram ride,
unfortunately, animal luck was not on our side,
we were just supposed to be excitedly wanting to get our asses on the tram.
I had to pretend to order one bowl of laksa just to create the atmosphere/energy.
so embarassing!!!!!!!
anyhow it had been a fun experience,
i hopeto get more jobs like this!
:))))))))))

THE MOMENT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR: MY NEW HAIR!!!

Ehhh~ I was checking my wardrobe out. LOL

The typical Sam face.

My hidden self. HAHAHAHA.

Oyasuminasai people~

No comments: