Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More on hairstyles, birds and reVogue!

Okay I finally have the time and energy to update my blog!!!!
These few days was just hectic man,
training, mugging and eating like nobody's business.
Finally, all three papers, FAOM, Marketing Research and CB are done!
I'm left with the killer MBS - More Bull Shit
and Suntec Heats to worry about.
:)))))))))))))))))

Anyway, more about reVogue,
we have been trying to update our style recently due to Gin's advice.
Hmm.. actually more of portraying an image.
And yeah.. so we all did.
Kat looks like a pretty predator.
Joyce looks like asian cleopatra.
Joey looks like she has grown taller(weird, but yeah. lol).
Iris looks as if she has a wig, but seriously it just looks like any other short hairstyle.
Beau looks like the cuter version of Sun Ho.
Steph looks like... she has longer hair? LOL.
And, I look like a boy.
Its really sad, I should have held onto my beloved hair that I grew so long.
Now the bimbo, Royston says I look like a butch.
And Junwei says I should join their crew instead.
LOL.
yes, its that bad.
The worst thing is,
I cannot be bothered to style my hair.
It stands naturally, so why bother?
In fact, I spend most of my mornings while brushing my teeth,
trying to flatten that wild hair of mine.
Kaiwen says I look like a bird,
I think its that big yellow one from Sesame Street.






I know... OHMYGOODDDDDDDDDDD.
Instead of looking cool,
I look like..
1.Boy
2.An animal.
I'm praying that my hair grows faster,
I want to look like a girl again!!!!!

Speaking of birds,
today at BizPark,
I was sitting at a table near the aunties who clear the dishes.
At their table, there will be tonnes of leftover food and such.
So... the existence of the stupid birds are inevitable.

Bird Incident #1
When I put down my bag on a seat,
I looked to my right and see this bird flying at eye level towards me.
Luckily I bent down in time,
if not,
I think Kat who was at the scene will be laughing like a predator.

Bird Incident #2
As I was about to leave the table,
the auntie suddenly swing her towel at the bird,
and the stupid bird was like sitting next to me instead!
I was like "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!",
screaming my ass off in the cafeteria.
I bet like tonnes of other people were secretly laughing in their hearts.
Its not that I blame them,
cos I was laughing at that incident too.
LOL.
I swear it was super hilarious,
it shocked me so much that I forgot whatever terms that I tried to memorise for my coming test.
How great!

Anyway, I did not attend modern cos my body is wearing out.
There's this vein that does not seem alright on my legs.
Is there anyone who is a pro and can check for me?
F.O.C that is.
Heh.
Alright shall make a move first,
before Cheers closes!

P.S A website has selected my blog to put an ad during September!
So make sure you guys visit it more often and help me earn revenue!!!
Thanks~

No comments: