Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Case of The Ex

Patrick, if you are reading this.
I hope you don't mind.
It has been a day or so since you text me,
heh, how long it took for this mess to clear.
I was surprised by your text and whatever you said.
I never realised you could feel this way.
I had to thank the old me for blogging 18946894662 details/feelings/thoughts,
when I was in a relationship with you.
So much so that,
you even dug out the old entries,
the whole of 2004 in particular,
to realise it.
I really appreciate you for bringing up the past.
At least now there's something settled in your life and mine.
Just to re-emphasise,
I have forgiven you eons ago(i can't remember when).
And with that, I learnt how to love another better :)
My friends, family etc.

Everyone makes mistakes in their life,
it is how you deal with it that determines the outcome of it.
So i'm really glad that you took this opportunity to get back to me.
I hope you'll become a better man,
and cherish the next love of your life!
No worries,
I think http://lo0-l0o.blogspot.com/ will stay with me for the rest of my life :D

Funny how the last picture i have with you was also the last time I met you.
Take care!



Yeah, I look old and fat.

BUT WHO THE HELL CARES!!!!!


Okay, just to make sure the previous love post doesn't go to waste.
I love reVogue!!!
And ahlee thanks for helping me do makeup as always,
I seriously think you have what it takes to make it as a makeup artist.
It could be your calling!!!
I love you baby~

No comments: