Wednesday, September 10, 2008

skin on skin

Suz, my beloved brithday girl, whom i just went on a date with.
please say you'll go club with us tonight!!!
i want your virgin club experience!!!
HAHAHAHA.
Anyway Happy Belated 18th Birthday!
sorry,i was away and i couldn't do a post for you.
but you know i love you tonnes right?
you, zhen and char will always be my beloveds!!
hopefully you'll get a boyfriend soon cos i know you want one!
be it to shut people around you up, or have the feeling of LOVE once again.
hahahahahaa,
but firstly YOU MUST GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE OF YOURS!!!!!!!!!!
yes?
i love you girl, you'll always be my favourite hongkong girlie!













the coldness of the night crafted delicately into my mind,
the touch of your skin upon mine,
burning like a torch that wouldn't die.
your breath sweeps pass the layers of my hair,
this act, this gesture,
makes my heart goes insane.
your touch still lingers,
and its scaring the hell outta me.
ain't i supposed to forget?
thinking back,
you made me wanna hug you so tight.
what were you thinking when it happened?
are you trying to test my feelings?
i need a reason,
an explanation,
my mind's going crazy while thinking of that night.
seriously,
i can still remember your skin on mine.
my heart still races while thinking about it.
should i be happy?
i ain't hoping.
i just wished you could be honest and not feign ignorance.

someone just calm this crazy heart.
i need to get out and be busy to stop thinking about you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS LOVE! :D

DON'T WORRY! I'LL LOSE MY VIRGIN CLUB EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE YOU DARRRRLINNNGGGG!