Monday, September 15, 2008

yes, you know it's you.

today i felt like i went to malaysia,
then to Palm Springs, Florida,
then to downtown Manhatten,
and back home again.
For your info, it was Jurong, Bukit Timah, Tanglin/Orhard and O School respectively.
I think my period's gonna hit soon.
Been pretty emo and sensitive lately.

I felt like i have lost a really important, good friend of mine.
It seems like things have changed ever since that incident.
Somehow I really don't know what to say,
I just wished we could be real good buddies again.
I feel like there's this wall between us now,
perhaps you might think I am thinking too much,
but I can sense that something inside of you is avoiding me,
and vice versa.
I rather us going back to before.
You were somewhat nicer,
more caring and easier to talk to.
I can't say all this to you cos i'm afraid you'll feel stressed or what so ever,
which i don't even have a clue why you would.
I just want to let you know all these,
it hurts to be like this.
More painful than some stupid rejection.
I don't know if you are enjoying it or what,
if you are,
I really have nothing to say.
Cos it means that i am nothing to you,
and our friendship wasn't even important.
i really hope you read this.
:)))))))))))))

No comments: