Monday, November 03, 2008

arghhhhhhhhh

i have been giving myself too many excuses lately.
i cannot remember cos i have TPRawks choreography to remember,
right Sam,
like others do not have other choreography? competitions?
the problem is that i have bad memory.
PERIOD.
i just keep giving myself excuses to be complacent.
there's a need to find back my sensuality,
(listen to sensual seduction more! LOL).
i feel so man,
need to feel like a girl again.
feel more...
feel more!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid worn out body,
keeps telling me to take a break.
how long?
can i even afford it?
when i see others push,
i just wanna push myself harder.
arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

i'm just venting out the disappointment i have with myself.
internal conflict.
lol.

haven't had good food for the longest time,
so went to Fish and Co. with iris and kat just now!
it was darn good!!!!!
should save up for a buffet soon.
oh then again, i'm getting fatter.
LOL.
but i want my oysters, bar chor mee, sashimi and and and seafood!!!!!!!!!
bedok 85 later i hope,
i'm really craving for it!

baby, you're my sweetest escape.
i need you, you're my love supply.

:)))))))))

No comments: