Sunday, November 02, 2008

first date


rainy morning,
first time he woke up early to give me a morning call :)
picked me up from home and we headed to dhoby ghaut via train.
(i refuse to cab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Macs for breakfast~

i think the way we held hands was hilarious.

LRT voice: Please hold on to the handrail.
me: holds him cos he looks like those pole
him: You wanna hold my hands instead?

LOL.
Funny shit.

prem's annual dinner cun deepavali gathering last night,
i swear i was starving when i reached his place,
i consumed like 476476477kg worth of prawns.
yeah right,
food was dope as usual!
zhen, suz and i were like the only girls,
the gus were all glued onto some game they took turns playing.
i really don't like the hotel 626 one,
scare the shit outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i almost fell asleep on his bed,
i was really pooped.

i think my period's coming soon.
argh.
i feel stagnant,
i wonder why my body is wearing me out so bad.
i really wanna perform to my best,
but the pains are killing me.
i really cannot stand myself for having STM,
need more oysters baby~
improvement, breakthrough!!
i feel one coming up soon...


i like the way your hand finds its place in mine.

No comments: