Friday, November 21, 2008

smarty pants!

okay so the psle results have been released,
my bimbotic, smarty pants sister got a high of 244.
wow.
i'm amazed.
and happy for her.
funny how she's still so dumb on real life issues.
like a typical bimbo,
i can see legally blonde in her.
LOL.

food republic ood trail yesterday.
damn friggin tiring,
i walked a hell lot,
shopping too!!!!!!!!!!
silly boy doesn't like my new hat,
1. he wants it
2. can't smell my hair
3. i don't look nice.
4. all of the above including other hidden factors that he didn't say.

anyhoo,
i've been happy the past couple of days.
i hate it how he makes me feel like this.
hate in a good way :)
it's something new,
different.
i really wanna thank God for sending this angel into my life.
funny how we converse right now,
different yet similar topics.
i'm locking this in my heart till eternity.

No comments: