Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dancepointe Bi-Annual Recital

had performance at victoria theatre just now.
for dancepointe.
i would never do it again.
seriously.
alot of waiting and time wasted doing nothing,
when i can be at home studying.
and now,
i have yet to do my revision on A&P,
and i feel like sleeping......

made a lot of new friends though.
two whom i can talk on the same level with,
the rest are...
yeah.
had alot of fun with bboy alex(medium) and hanafi today!
we went to walk while waiting, shop, eat, smoke session(hanafi only, we are good kids), playing with the kids etc.
see pictures for more details!



my two new friends!
hanafi and bboy alex(medium)



In the holding area:



a lot of ballerinas



cuter ones



hiphop students.



While waiting we...



explored the star changing room.



hanafi found the Puss In Boots sword!



and we realised it's super budget!
alex was saying we can make mango pudding out of the cup. LOL.



We also...



slept :)))))))))))))



with our Santarina hats on! :D



And we made...



NEW-VERY-ADORABLE-4-YEAR-OLD-FRIENDS!!!!!!



i became a mum after that.



they were asking me to take photos of them!!



For those who have not seen me for long:



this is my daughter.



her name is ng yu yan.
(OH NO WHY NOT ZHENG!, p.s boyfriend don't kill me. LOL)



she is my favourite sotong(i mean shark.)! :)



my daughter and her friends.
they were telling me how to wear my shirt and not show my bra.
if not shame shame!
LOL.



innocence :)



hanafi stole her away a after that!

with his subcrew cap!



i got so depressed, i went on to becoming a shark. LOL.



till my second daughter came. :))))))))






i seemed to be losing confidence.
i feel greedy,
the need to get attention from friends.
i feel pretty lost from them,
it's like the term test has been swallowing me up.
i just can't wait for it to get over.

and i think it's time to buck up in dance.
yes,
i'm determined.
i'm so excited about the KL trip!
time to booooooooook.

and i saw a rat today...
and i yelped yet again!!!!!!!!
ARGH.
darn rats.

No comments: