Monday, December 29, 2008

happy 2nd and not so very happy other things



happy 2nd baby,
it feels like forever since we were together.
i am sure there's more to come for us,
but we'll stick by each other,
learning along the way,
no matter what.

this song expresses how i feel for you.
gwen stefani - the real thing

I've seen your face a thousand times
Have all your stories memorized
I've kissed your lips a million ways
But I still love to have you around

I've held you too many times to count
I think I know you inside out
And we're together most days
But I still love to have you around

You're the one I want and it's not just phase
You're the one I trust, our love is the real thing



actually i was contemplating whether to declare my feelings for you to the whole world in this post.
because, my lazy boyfriend rarely talks about me. :(
oh well, his laziness wins me :((
double the sadness.
hahahahhaa.
anyhoo,
a little something for our 2nd :)




haven't been sleeping or eating properly for the past few days.
my eyelids are super heavy right now,
at the brink of closing anytime soon.
argh,
my messed up body clock.
think i'm falling ill soon,
that's if i don't look after myself properly.
my skin's really bad.
i feel like i am too ugly to head out now.
just wanna hibernate at home,
and finish all my IJs!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i said this countless times,
people should watch their tone when they speak to others.
i am starting to hate text messages,
they give a rather cold impression to the receiver,
without the 'haha'(s) and 'lol'(s).
you might think i ain't referring to you,
but you know what you did.
i was just asking the details of our plans,
but no one confirmed anything.
it just makes it sound like it's my fault.
then, i would rather not go,
to something so last minute.

there's an ongoing cold war at home ever since that incident,
it's so fucking irritating,
i am sick and tired of dealing with it.
but i have to.
cos it's something dear and important to me.
this grudge that she has towards my dad is like living in her mind, body and soul.
give the oldman a break.
i am sure he's tired and just wants to enjoy his old age.
however, beacuse of US.
yes US, the children and additional kids in the family,
he has to work like a mad cow,
even though there's nothing to do in his company.
anyway, what happened in the past,
has happened,
don't fucking rake it up.
everyone makes mistakes.
just forgive and forget.
if you really open your mind to the God you believe in,
you will be able to forgive easily.

okay i have a short term project right now,
another long term one which i have yet to start.
i'm praying for more open doors,
in my career, dance and relationships.
please God,
i really need help right now.

No comments: