Monday, December 22, 2008

so kiss me

hello world,
i'm back from dance camp,
and i must say its a blast to my muscles.
LOL.
okay, i had fun too,
especially the amazing race part! :)
will update on KL trip and dance camp in the near future.
(sounds so not promising. heh)

anyway i got tagged to do this by nicole "curry-puff" claire,
and i shall do it here instead of facebook,
cos i have no idea how to.
okay i'm a dumb bitch.
but whatever,
at least i don't steal boyfriends!

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1) I'm writing this to kill time.
2) I love anything relating to Japan and STRAWBERRIES. (just that strawberry shortcake, the cartoon thingy, doesn't count.)
3) My life ambition is to be a great dancer that earns tonnes, opens a retail store and also a great daughter and mother.
4) I HAVE TO egest every morning, or at least i try to.
5) I have a fetish for vampires. (no, it's not a twilight kinda thing, more of i like how vampires fondle with each other's neck.)
6) I fart alot at home.
7) I LOVE LOVE LOVE reminiscing the past.
8) I have a genetic spine disorder, known as scoliosis. It's a bitch and it's gonna stay with me for life.
9) I LOVE TPDE.
10) I sprained both my ankles before, the left from ballet and the right from netball.
11) My boyfriend's the only one who knows most of my secrets that occurred throughout my life.
12) AND he thinks my dad look's like an Asian Pierce Brosnan.
13) I used to rear goldfishes when I was little and I ever thought of how to cook it if we lack of fishes to eat at home. (The family's a seafood fanatic.)
14) I used to have a Chinese-German bestfriend in primary school, current bestie is a malaysian!
15) I listen to electronica. It can make me high and orgasm sometimes. LOL.
16) I am learning how to love someone.

- Kaiwen: cos you're my american boy and i love you.
- Jasmine Yap: hello bestie!
- Kat(maotherine): Hey baby, I miss your moanings.
- Joey: i'm popping right now.
- Suzanne: HELLO FROM SINGAPORE TO HONGKONG!
- Joycelyn: i think you're sexy enough to do this.
- Meichin: you're chin's too bee-you-tee-full.
- Zhenhui: ARE WR GONNA MEET UP THIS XMAS OR WHAT?!
- Marcus: Cos he secretly reads everyone's blog.
- Royston Teoh: your nostrils will become smaller if you do this.
- GOD: WHY DO I HAVE TO TAG SO MANY PEOPLE and thank you for everything.
- Alson: cos i'm being random.
- Badd: my fellow freakomaniac and butt fan.
- Nic(the fisherman): i wonder what you'll write.
- Santa Claus: I wanna have a great Christmas this year.
- Serene: Cos i doubt she'll do this lame thing. LOL.






do you wanna be part of my life?
these words that has been choking in me for as long as i can remember.
some things you just have to say it to let others understand,
how you really feel for them.

sometimes i run,
sometimes i hide,
sometimes i'm scared of you,
but all i really want is to hold you tight,
treat you right,
be with you day and night,
baby all i need is time.

dance is bad,
memory is bad,
i hope my long awaited Christmas will be good.
i always love Christmas,
i'll start dreaming of snow, turkey, family gatherings, friends, love and finally this year,
my one and only :).

No comments: