Saturday, December 20, 2008

nothing seems right anymore

if i could write a story,
a story about me.
all i can write in it will be filled with you.
how sorry i am,
how hurt we are,
how regretful i have been,
how in love i am,
with you.

if i could compose a tune,
it'll be to our favourite song,
about a boy who meets a girl,
and they fall in love,
happily ever after.

if i was a mime,
the tears on my cheek spells bittersweet.
i would show the world how lonely i am,
if it weren't for you.
the black and white shows the dullness,
and the sad red lips,
show what you have left on me,
a love full of you.

if i was a disease,
you would be my antidote.
my cure for all sickness,
my happy pill forever.

if i could turn back time,
i'll hold onto your hand without fail,
my pinky will grip on to yours,
despite the distance.
i would tell you 'i love you.',
with all my heart and soul.

these bad thoughts in my head,
keep drowning me every single day.
evil and vivid,
they keep beating me to you.
all i can say is,
i love you,
i love you,
i love you,
inside this lonely space,
inside this empty heart,
i'll always do,
have a piece of you.

No comments: