Saturday, July 04, 2009

butired (busy + tired)

Hello World!

Sorry for being away for so long, I have been pretty busy with Jim Beam Dance Competition, IJ Submissions and Projects! So much so that I have been suffering from fatigue and lack of sleep. The rest day I had on Monday was amazing, I slept, wake up do Ij, sleep, do IJ, sleep, eat and then sleep again. The best day of the week so far.

Anyhoo, congrats to The Epic Crew for being Champions this year, I am really happy for them!!! Even though I feel a little bitter for not winning anything, because of all the hardwork we put into, but I am so glad at least TPDE won something! Really proud of them, now we can show others what we can really do! Especially to all those doubters!

After the event, we stayed and clubbed for a bit, saw many interesting stuffs. Guys in cropped tops and tight fit pants doing their thing, a couple that SHOWED too much and TOUCHED too much and the best of the best would be seeing Xuehui and gang high! LOL. It was hilarious, like suddenly they feel so carefree, like a bird stuck in its cage for too long, suddenly tasting freedom. Funny man! Cannot imagine if Gin was there, ohmygoodness, HAVOC? Wish i could video it down, but I was too busy laughing!

Don't know why I feel damn lousy now, I wonder if all this is adding up to the fact that my period is 2 days late. I just feel like shit and not good enough for anything right now. I wonder when will be my time, all these times of hardwork and sweat is just not enough. I know I have to get over this obstacle again, but after not meeting my expectations time and again, I really question myself, am I good enough? I feel lousy and just bad, I don't know if I can make it as a dancer next time. I know I will be able to pick myself up, but when the next time comes again, I will just be stuck in a rut like this time.

God give me an opportunity.

No comments: