Friday, July 10, 2009

CAW CAW CAW! Crows are flying past this barren land.

Too many things happened recently till I lost track of days, time and even the month.

Yeah, Jim Beam Dance Competition is over! I am so glad actually! Can relax and chill now, my entire body was screaming "GIVE ME A BREAK!" on the finals, had bad cramps after that before my 'late' period came. Muahahaha~

Now I am in the misdt of a project rush hour! Three assignments due next week! How am I gonna survive? Plus plus plus, I want to improve in dance again! Just feel like I lost everything that I had acquire during the past weeks. Hmmm... Must make time, die die must make time!

Ugh. Haven't been sleeping well recently, PMS + cramps = Insomnia.

Okay, I shall update some pictures over the weekend, I am having a major laziness syndrome. Someone get me outta it!



i don't know if you people can comprehend,
when you love someone,
you just wanna be with that person 24/7.

tht's the way love goes.


so kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
dont know when I'll be back again
oh babe, I hate to go.

No comments: