Sunday, July 19, 2009

Relax, Choya!

Hello People~

I'm finally having some free time to do some blog update! Okay, I kinda completed my Sales Management Project. Stressing I tell you! It's terribly horrible, the past few days that I have been rushing for the project. I think only those people in marketing can understand this tormented process! Hahaha~

Anyway, I'm here to advertise that our Lorencia & Chong has set up a new store! It's fun, quirky, unique and colourful! HappyBurgers is set up over dinner at Aston's one night by the two lovable people and they are set to bring in not just apparels but knick knacks from all over! Please support them! Their stuffs are selling fast! I already missed out on the Black Kimono Top which I really really love! Collection 2 will be coming out soon y'all! Show some love and support!


Okay, I seriously need to do some shopping now. I am contemplating whether I should purchase Creative Recreation shoes from Karmaloop or save it for a Bangkok Trip! What do you guys suggest? I want them both, but you know in life you make choices! Alot of stuff that I need to get now:


  • Perfume

  • BB Cream

  • Slippers

  • HOLIDAY

  • SHOPPING

Hahaha! All material goods! heh, but shopping makes us happy yeah!

Oh by the way, my back's half a goner. Seems like my old problem is back again and I need time to recuperate. Hmmm. What a time!

No comments: