Friday, April 09, 2004

go0d friday, this very day i pray t0 g0d. my onE & only chance f0r a miracle t0 happEn. my h0pe. my dream. my happiness. i pray t0 dear l0rd jesus, for an0ther miracle, t0 be back with pat again. will it happen? g0d knows best. i made a bet with alex, if char nv puts her head on his sh0ulder, i'll treat him t0 a bubblE tea, if i g0t rejected by pat if i ask f0r a patch, he'll treat mE bubble tea. if he rejects me, i dun think i'll be sad bah, i mean like we can still be frens.. & i get my bubble tea.. but i really h0pe he accepts me.. miss him s0 much.. realise i really l0ve that guy al0t... y s0 much?? l0ve is blind... oh well en0ugh about that guy.. =P s0rta happy & fun day t0day, actually this m0rning i was like s0 damn freakin tirEd, but that bryan w0ke me up with his sms.. zZzzZ there g0es my beauty sleep!! l0lxXx i want3d to g0 to his church play, but there's exam tmr!! *sorry bryan*.. i was kinda pissed with zhEn, char & alex lo.. trying very hard to contact them, wanted to ask if they wanna meet up t0 buy the prezzie f0r pei yu... BUT th0se 3 weird0s nv answer their hp... then i went to meet suZ t0 buy pei yu's present * thank g0d for suzziE* b0ught her a really superbly cute ph0to frame!! ahHh.. i l0ve it man.. lolxXx went t0 pei yu's bday party.. can considered that it was a blast??? l0lxXx had so much fun playin bball * bball!!! so0o0oo long nv t0uch le* lolxXx.. love it man!! then rachel & uS made a bet lo.. if any0ne of us sho0t a 3 pointer in.. she will stead with yuEn tuck.. l0lxXx we were 0nly given once chance lo.. l0lxXx being lucky, mine went in.. ahahaha rachel was like screamin l0.. so cutE.. hahaha.. she keep sayin she dun wan... but we ask her t0 give it a try l0.. yuen tuCk is a go0d man... hehEhehEhe~ n0t my fault k... i didn't kn0w i was THIS lucky.. lolxXx.. then we all piggEd out at pei yu's hse.. talked ab0ut stuff lo... haha happy day th0ugh really happie.. miss him l0ts... hEheHehe... if i ask him t0 patch... will he patch with mE? answEr me can? l0lxXx.. PLS!!! haha
nitE!

blastin' Craig David's - You don't miss your water ( till the well runs dry )

As I sail with you across the finest oceans
On a way to find the key to our emotions
Together we will move the clouds to brighter days
Some people question what I say
Tried to break up you and me
But I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together