Saturday, April 03, 2004

haix.. al0t of things happen this week.. b0th happy and sad... Never l0g online f0r 5 days lE... miSs my c0mputer sia... but misS him even m0re... ( l0st chance 2 talk 2 hiM ) hmM.. lemmE say the wh0le of this week bah..

- m0nday -
0n Sun already hav s0me rum0urs that Jiax2 like pat, pat like janice all th0se crap already.. but i ch0se not to believe it, rum0urs only wat... it's n0t true.. m0reover, i want t0 trust him... Every0ne just say l0... haix.. make me s0 pissed off lo.. keep saying i n0t jealous meh... l0lxXx.. n0pe not at all.... f0r the first & the last time i mean it.. i trust him... That day i was s0 freakin mad i vent it all on netball... i th0ught the next day w0uld b better... but i was wr0ng..

- tuesd4y -
he started av0idin me... i s0 l0nely.. no one to talk t0 then i asked suzanNe t0 call mE *thanks mEi* really need s0meone t0 talk to... then i smsed him.. he reply like givin the *dun-talk-t0-me* attitude.. make me s0 sad.. i br0ke my pr0mise.. i cried again...

- wednesday -
went t0 cdac... the guys ( ivan, weiming,r0ngli,pat ) were tryin t0 make each other faint... then i saw him faint l0... u kn0w very scary mah... i t0ld zhen they all b4 i dreamt that he died b4..... s0 scary then c him faint.. my heart beat s0 fast.... like wanna jump out fr0m my body.. so i got over it by laughin lo... that ivan ah.. faint le.. walk walk walk... i th0ught he goin to vomit.. but when he regain conciousness, he was like " h0w come i'm here..? i th0ught i was there de?" lolx... cute~

- thursd4y -
bo0~! scared? haha april fo0ls day... had s0 much fun t0day.. played with fl0ur,water n p0wder... hahaha.. heng hav relief teacher f0r the last peri0d... but we spent it by d0in a strategy on h0w to attack the 2e4 b0ys.. wth~ our class hav tw0 betrayers.. *pat & rays0n* lolx haha.. so straight after class... we ran to the normal acad blocks n hid in the gals t0liet... nicholas, lydia & herman stay in class to lure them away.. s0 we went int0 2e4, grab alex's & weilo0n's bag n pour flour inside.. lolx... then to0k wateva weap0ns they br0ugh.. *st0le alex's water gun & hair gel... then they saw us with the water gun, so we ran all the way to the sec 1 express the gal's t0liet n stayed there... but they h0r.. not scared de... c0me in the toliet n snatch.. lolx charlene use water gun attack i thr0w flour & hair gel at them.. lolx... then that couple h0r.. char n alex... alex go right int0 the toliet wan to snatch, then char dun gv him... s0 she kicked his xia0 didi... l0lx.. twice! he said it was painful... haha.. s0 fun!! their b0dies very er xing lo... i put the hair wax all over them... oily... hahaha... then later we went back t0 class.. -.-pengzz~ s0 much fl0ur!!! n we have t0 clean up l0... they say wat edwin n0t happy, wanna beat us up liao.... $@!% him lo... haha... then we clean... i g0in toliet tt time, stupid alex, he take his water gun headsh0t at me.. all the water go in my ear!!!!! KA0!!! then i go take revenge fill my water b0ttle then i p0ur all over him... muahahahaha gals r0ck! haha... then later at night.. so l0nely again, bryan called me lo... then we talk talk talk until 11.45pm.. then i cann0t stand le.. g0 slp.. lolx..

- friday -
quite sad bah... he m0ody then av0id me? haix.. dunno leh... so bth le i jus cry on the bus lo.... dun wan anyone t0 c... then heng g0t mahjong to save me... i play lo.. play n play n play.. l0lx.. then later he like treat me ok liao.. on the bus hav talk t0 me... my happiest bus ride ever... haha...

haiix.. later goin t0 bugis with them... h0pe it'll b a fine puuurfect day bah =)

blastin' Nelly Furtado's - Try

All I know
Is everything is not as it's sold
but the more I grow the less I know
And I have lived so many lives
Though I'm not old
And the more I see, the less I grow
The fewer the seeds the more I sow

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try

I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness
And all the real people are really not real at all
The more I learn the more I cry
As I say goodbye to the way of life

I thought I had designed for me

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
I'm all I'll ever be
But all I can do is try
Try

All of the moments that already passed
We'll try to go back and make them last
All of the things we want each other to be
We never will be
And that's wonderful, and that's life
And that's you, baby
This is me, baby
And we are, we are, we are, we are
Free
In our love
We are free in our love

No comments: