Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I don't know how to say this.
Back then in 2004,
I learnt about heartbreak.
I swore to myself that,
I would never love again.
Then in 2007,
I realised,
life is short,
youth is short,
if I don't take the chance,
I'll probably regret it.
So I decided,
no matter how painful, troublesome, tearful,
my next love will be,
I'm willing to give it a chance.
Its okay to be heartbroken,
but just stand up wherever I've fallen.
And I know that,
I have plenty of friends who will be walking with me in times like this.
So I don't have to worry.

I found that,
I really have a lot to give.
I'm afraid that if anything bad(touch wood) happens to me,
at least I have told those whom I love I loved them,
and show my affection towards them.
With four new people in my life to love and care for,
I've never felt so fulfilled before.

I just want you to know that,
it'll probably take some time for me to forget about you.
I never knew I could fall so hard for someone like you.
I really wished for a chance,
but I don't even know if its possible.
I have been questioning myself,
is it my appearance, weight, character, etc?
Or am I just not your type?
I like being good friends with you,
perhaps I really did just spoil our relationship at that spur of moment.
I feel so frustrated with myself,
sometimes I want to care so much more for you,
but i'm afraid you'll just turn me down and run away.
All I can do in the end, is to control.
To you, I might just be another girl.
Who's fallen hard for you.
Who you wouldn't give a chance.
cos you don't really believe in love anymore.
I wished you would just believe in me.
I'll stay true to my words,
so just trust me.
This is how much I like you I guess.


All i can pray for is a miracle.

No comments: