Sunday, April 13, 2008

I woke up startled,
Mum who woke me up,
was crying.
I didn't get a thing she way saying.
I just followed her blindly and proceed to help her out.
It's so heart-breaking to see her cry,
the last time she did that,
was when i was 7years old,
I lied and said I didn't break the thermometer.
I saw the reply,
what a ridiculous one.
And then you called, after I replied your text.
Mum was crying,
I was crying too.
Thanks Nicole and Iris, for being there when I need a shoulder.
It's tough,
but I gotta be strong,
for this family,
in such a situation.
God, I pray that my family will be able to get through this ordeal easily and stay together as one. I hope that my grandma's pain and tears will stop and eveyone else who has been crying to be strong and have the courage to face the worst. I pray for his repentance and to come back home soon. God please listen to my prayers. Amen.

I really feel like dancing non-stop
or sleeping forever right now.
It's too overwhelming,
only dance can take me somewhere.
Make me forget everything.
The pain, the tears, my surroundings.
Say goodbye to this love?
Perhaps.
Perhaps not.
Take me away.

No comments: