Thursday, April 03, 2008

Well alot has been going lately.
Went night cycling with TPDE last Saturday,
we cycled from east coast to town and then to clarke quay and back again.
It's pretty fun,
just that there were alot of obstructions,
like the traffic!!!!!!!!

Sunday,
without much sleep,
i head to church very very late.
And then we all went to Kenny's place for easter celebrations.
I'm glad people who were invited came.
I hope you guys had fun,
cos I would love to stay some more,
but then work was in the way.
Oh by the way I gotmy paycheck of $700!!!
Boy am I happy.
Nicole, Alred and Elaine,
you guys better thank me.
Cos the day before,
as y'all know,
I dropped my baby handphone into the toliet bowl.
Well I was so frustrated and disgusted that I went to wash it with soap and water.
So i thought it was a goner and was pretty down.
The next day,
we got our paychecks.
Irene, our boss, came up to me and said, "Hey you've gotten your paychecks right, actually I didn't want to release them to you guys, but I see you so PATHETIC that's why I did."
Wow, thanks.

Monday...
I forgot what I did.

Tuesday,
movie outing with iris, kat and kaiwen.
Went to watch The Bucket List.
Darn.. it's a really good movie.
Gin's and Ryan's reviews didn't fail me.
I'm so glad that I watched it and now I realised I have alot more that I want to enjoy and do in life.
Butter Factory at night.
It was alright.
My back is aching from all the reggaeton.
Went into the cypher thrice,
mad props to those who went in and were hitting the beats, feeling the music and enjoying themselves.
Kat, iris and Joyce were damn hot.
Wished I could have hugged them longer........
HAHAHAHHAHAA. RIGHT.

Today,
went for MOS crew training.
I had to do 3 eighths of bboy solo.
God please save me from embarrasment.
I don't want to let my crew down.
Since everyone has faith in me,
I should have some faith in myself.
Or at least I'll try.
Brazillian today...
More like hairless below.
I feel like a naked mole rat,
yes like the ones you see in the zoo,kids section.
I need some hair man...
LOL.

Pray hard for me people,
I hope my bboy segment will do well.
Or at least catch upwith the rest of the dope bboys.
And you...
Just keep popping in my mind :)

No comments: