Saturday, April 05, 2008

Went for studio rehearsals today for the client to watch.
She's pretty satisfied with our performance,
but I believe we can do better.
I'm actually quite upset with myself.
Am I not professional enough?
I need to have more vocab for my wacking.
I feel like i was doing the same moves over and over again.

God give me wisdom!

The show is this coming tuesday at MOS.
i still can't believe its the opeing act for Sean Kingston.
Yeah, it hasn'treally hit me yet.
I just hope the MOS crew will do a good show.
I know we are capable of that,
just gotta work harder!!!!

I love dancing with this bunch of crazy people.
They do the funniest things ever.
Wait till Jas's videos comes out,
then you'll get what I mean.
I'll miss hanging out with them after the show I guess.
Come on people!
Let's go burn the floor!

Are you going to reject me?
I need a sign.

No comments: