Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's around 4.38am.
You might ask why am I sitting here,
in front of my computer,
at such an hour.
I'm starting to irritate myself.
Fell asleep again on the couch,
woke up at 3.45am to take a shower,
and now,
I'm going to bed again.

I'm worrying for loads of things.
Dance is the priority of it all.
I feel like this situation I'm in,
is like a race against time and myself.
Pushing me to my limits to handle these problems and overcoming them.
It's not like I'm hating it,
I guess things are going way too slow,
that's why I'm still stuck like this.

I like talking to you,
one on one,
in a group, whatever.
Our conversation always stimulates me into thinking.
Maybe that's why I find you so intriguing, mysterious yet open.
Feelings for you are just there.
Weirdly, after all that has happened,
all my extra thoughts,
its still there.
Stronger?
Perhaps.
I wonder alot of things about you.
I think I should just sleep now,
before I reveal my thoughts to whoever that reads my blog.

No comments: